How to Apply for Admission:
Thank you for your interest in Aspire Public School. The following steps are involved in the admission process. We look forward to meeting you!
1. Come to the school campus and the counselors will assist you with the details.
2. Form to be collected within the given time and date.
3. Form submission to be done along with the required documents mentioned in the form.
4. Can take Campus tour with prior appointments.
5. Post the form submission we schedule a date of interview for the child.
6. Once the interview is done we declare the results after 2 days.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF THE STUDENT (ATTESTED COPY)
2. LAST TWO YEARS REPORT CARD(ATTESTED) |1ST ONWARDS
3. 6 PASS PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS (STUDENT)
4. 2 PASS PORT PHOTOGRAPHS (PARENTS)
5. TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (ORIGINAL COPY) WITH COUNTER SIGNATURE IF THE STUDENT IS FROM A DIFFERENT STATE AND BOARD.
6. MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (ORIGINAL) IF THE STUDENT IS SEEKING ADMISSION IN XI GRADE IF THE CHILD IS FROM A DIFFERENT BOARD.